WE PROVIDE DOT PHYSICALS !
Anderson Family Chiropractic provides Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals, urine drug screening collection and alcohol testing. Dr. Anderson has 30 years of clinical experience. He received his Certified Medical Examiner (CME) certificate through Northwestern Health Sciences University and the International Academy of Chiropractic Occupational Health Consultants (IACOHC).
NRCME DOT Medical Examiner Registry Number: 3834159444
You can get an appointment for your DOT physical the same day or within a day. Urine drug testing collection can be performed within 10 to 15 minutes. Allow 30 to 40 minutes for a DOT physical. We believe you will find our fees very competitive. Dr. Anderson is available for on site DOT exams for your company's needs.
At Your Appointment:
- Bring a valid driver's license and your old DOT medical exam card
- Drink plenty of water prior to your exam
- If you can, please try to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time for paper work
- Sorry, Insurance is not accepted for DOT Physicals
- Non DOT or pre-employment physicals are also available.
- Bring any medical waivers (diabetes, vision etc.)
- Physicals $80.00
We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your DOT and company drug screen collection services. If you have any further questions please contact our office and speak with Sandy or Sandra!